Air Filters Inc. was originally established as a filter service company more than 50 years ago. The company operated a filter “laundry” to clean, oil and install the metal washable filters predominant at that time.
As the filter industry progressed with alternate types of filtration equipment, the company operations changed as well. Disposable panel filters evolved into more advanced methods of achieving proper filtration.
Today, Air Filters, Inc. enjoys a leadership position not only as a supplier of filtration products to its primary Virginia market, but also to national and international customers. Representing internationally respected manufacturers, AFI offers quality filtration products designed for commercial and industrial applications. Of equal importance is AFI's diverse knowledge for proper product selection and use.
Points of interest…
- Founded in 1962
- 25,000 sq. ft. facility located one mile off of I-95 in Richmond, VA
- Stocking distributor of filtration products
- Specializing in custom-size air filters, AFI makes tens of thousands annually for commercial and manufacturing facilities
- Services: inspection and survey of HVAC systems, filter installation, consultation, seminars, odor and fume removal, scale removal, etc.
- Specialty products: condensate pan cleaner, dust collection cartridges, liquid filters and cartridges, lint removal, marine filters, and more
- Opened Roanoke Sales Office and 12,500 sq. ft. stocking warehouse in Jan. 2010